View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
What happened to METAL days? 

Lifemocker wrote:
we already made lists for boban in this thread....

because the social pressure is that dont say bad about things that bothers you. like you stated in your post as well. I dont mind being "asshole" - dont really care if someone gets upset about facts they dont want to hear

Yes you did, but I wanted some suggestions for the sludge/stoner bands specificallly. And I got it... so all good...

Heh it's a paradox regarding this social justice/injustice. Being against the social pressures, but on the other hand claiming your social justice rights of free speech. Well I guess it's just manners and how you were raised up in the end. I'm just saying repeatedly, that we can do a debate without slander based on your personal taste.

Rockster: You have to like Bobans little metaphore there, I think it's cute.
Anyway Boban can give you lots more information than I can, if you ask him in a normal way. I just work here, so I can answer some things regarding the second stage booking and my personal opinions, but that's about it... and I just jumped into the debate, because I wanted to see a bit more detailed info on what's actually bothering you. This debate can be quite contructive if we mind our manners and not fall into a loop.

Last edited by 2ndStageRox on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:11 pm

double post

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Rockster wrote:
Eh... So you don't like your audience feedback unless that's praise? :roll: Maybe it would be better to let this other (dirty skunks) guy above to deal with PR matters here as with his diplomacy, humour and patience to listen and then elaborate things in calm tone he's way successful in doing this?

Keep in mind that people who post here usually invest some time and effort to elaborate their opinion, not to mention that this is usually feedback of people who actually attend festival, not some random people which only goal here is to talk shit about festival.
If you feel that our only attempt here is to bitch about things please check it again and you may notice numous threads at forum where those same people help newcomers with advices, answer various questions and generally try to be helpful to anyone who come here with anything related to festival.

I did not say that I do not like it...just what this thread reminds me on.

https://www.facebook.com/MetalDaysFestival

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:48 pm
Profile WWW

Didn't know you lurk around those websites... how do you know it ends with a short masturbation? ;)

The thread just reminds me of an average forum discussion where certain people don't take well criticism/suggestions. Happens all the time, move on.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:57 pm

2ndStageRox wrote:

Yes you did, but I wanted some suggestions for the sludge/stoner bands specificallly. And I got it... so all good...

you can always find some fin slugde from my wish lists ;)

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 am

Wombat wrote:
Didn't know you lurk around those websites... how do you know it ends with a short masturbation? ;)

The thread just reminds me of an average forum discussion where certain people don't take well criticism/suggestions. Happens all the time, move on.

How should you know?
Good thing about my age is that you just know that almost every conversation ends up in short masturbation. Those that are capable of more are busy with gardening, reading and similar meaningful things.
Criticism is cool and on this point I will quote skunks:
"My point is that you don't need to like the bands, but you can behave and not be an asshole saying openly that they are bad, they suck , or whatever negative attribute. It's what you personaly think, all of these bands have fans and you're just hurting feelings with statements like that. It ain't good."
"I'm just saying repeatedly, that we can do a debate without slander based on your personal taste."

https://www.facebook.com/MetalDaysFestival

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:06 am
Profile WWW

Lifemocker wrote:
you can always find some fin slugde from my wish lists ;)

Don't worry I'm checking all of your lists. There were actually quite some bands from yours and Wombats list in the 'first in theory lineup', but unfortunately they couldn't make it for one reason or another. It's not like we have all the bands available in this timeframe... but there are next editions and we will surely try to make most of them happen.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 am

Wombat wrote:
Shame Goatwhore had to cancel, quite a fun band. And Botanist? Now that was unexpected. I knew they were looking for festivals to play this summer, so it's cool that MD actually had interest in them coz it's not exactly the kind of band I expect to play at such a festival (certainly not catered to the average-MD-goer).

No luck, buddy :) Also Botanist cancelled now from what I heard.

Fri May 26, 2017 11:09 pm

Am I the only one happy with the fact that I won't need to be ashamed that I missed headliners?
Honestly I already saw most of the bands I like live and I come to MH 90% for the holiday/fun and 10% for the bands, and this doesn't bother me that much. Less bands I like means more partying!

Sat May 27, 2017 10:43 am

Vinterriket wrote:
Am I the only one happy with the fact that I won't need to be ashamed that I missed headliners?

Yeah because I dont usually listen those big & boring bands (usually theyre different genre what I prefer)

Vinterriket wrote:
Honestly I already saw most of the bands I like live and I come to MH 90% for the holiday/fun and 10% for the bands, and this doesn't bother me that much. Less bands I like means more partying!

I can do partying elsewhere without paying the ticket price - IF I pay for something - I expect to get something in return

This year is (sadly) 90% fun/friends and 10% bands just simply because of the lineup there..

not that good return for my money when theres this many watchable bands:

mon 1
tue 2
wed 2
thu 1
fri 2

Mon May 29, 2017 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next