View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Glass Bottles on camp site 

hello!
I wanted to ask what it's like with glass bottles and the like at the campsite. So you can take the vodka in a glass bottle or do you have to refill it into plastic bottles as usual at other festivals (Wacken)?
All I could find on the website was "As for the Camp Site: your sausages swim in a jam of glass? Tell them they can continue doing that - ON THE CAMP SITE." And I'd rather play it safe before we have to turn everything in.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:55 pm

No one will bother you for glass bottles and the like at the campside however you're not allowed to bring own drink anywhere near the stage area.
Campside regime is pretty much like ordinary camping vacations with some basic common sense rules (ie. open fire not allowed, proper equipment required, etc...) and no one checks your personal stuff or bother you with anything as long you don't cause problems for others.

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Anney wrote:
hello!
I wanted to ask what it's like with glass bottles and the like at the campsite. So you can take the vodka in a glass bottle or do you have to refill it into plastic bottles as usual at other festivals (Wacken)?
All I could find on the website was "As for the Camp Site: your sausages swim in a jam of glass? Tell them they can continue doing that - ON THE CAMP SITE." And I'd rather play it safe before we have to turn everything in.

Hey Anney,

Glass containers and bottles are allowed at the Camp Site, but you are not allowed to take them inside the Stage Site.

Ergo, yes, you can take the vodka and drink it from a glass bottle near your tent. (Though I would better recommend rakija :lol: )

Cheers!
Barb

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

u can bring stuff in glass bottles but u can't bring them to the stage sites or the sotočje beach. u can't really bring stuff there in cans or even carry the beer bought elsewhere in the camp in there. so really no need to pour your booze in a different container unless it can pass as a non alcoholic beverage. ;)

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]