View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Questions on family camp 

Hello everyone,

I have some doubts/questions regarding this brand new family camp thing and I hope that some Staff here can address them and let me and my troop enjoy this year's MD :)

Money side:
1) Why credit card commission are charged on EACH ticket? I would like to buy 2 family camp tickets in one transaction so I don't get why do I need to pay CC fees on EACH article.
2) from-camp-to-festival bus is listed as "3€". Does this mean that it's 3€ for the whole week or 3€ each trip/day?
3) Does the camp bus covers all times? like: will I be able to get a bus back to the camp when concerts are over for the day?
3) How much is the tourist tax per-day/person?

Camp side:
1) Are there any shadowy places in the camp (I know that probably the answer is "early bird gets the worm" but still :) )
2) Are there some limits for the tent size?
3) Are there hot shower at the camps?

I am more insterested in Labrca camp btw.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with these final doubts.

Best regards,

Elisabetta

Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Madamabuss wrote:
3) How much is the tourist tax per-day/person?

wtf is tourist tax?!

Madamabuss wrote:
Camp side:
1) Are there any shadowy places in the camp (I know that probably the answer is "early bird gets the worm" but still :) )

not really

Madamabuss wrote:
2) Are there some limits for the tent size?

no

Madamabuss wrote:
3) Are there hot shower at the camps?

if youre willing to pay for them

Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:33 pm

@ Lifemoker
Tourist tax is a tax for ALL the tourist that want to stay in a country (for Sloevnia, for Austria, for Germany, for Italy, etc.). It's mandatory to pay it with the bill of an hotel, camping, hostel, etc.
About showers and shadowy place, tent size: I'm talking about camp Gabrje or Labrza (FAMILY CAMP), not for the MD camping. We know very well the MD camping... My BF and me usually spent our july holidays here since 2010 :) the 2 last years we "managed" the time with our son and his needs easly (cause he was only 6m, 18m...) ...now he is 3y and half and is more hard to "manage" him cause he runs away, he's not afraid about anything... . then we want to be sure that he can have fun, and all his needs can be met ("quiet nights" for sleep enought without noise, obviously, Hot showers, and so on...).

Whatever an admin already give me an answer about this questions...
See ya in MD
B.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:37 am

Madamabuss wrote:
@ Lifemocker
Tourist tax is a tax for ALL the tourist that want to stay in a country (for Sloevnia, for Austria, for Germany, for Italy, etc.). It's mandatory to pay it with the bill of an hotel, camping, hostel, etc.

http://www.etoa.org/policy/regulation-a ... n-slovenia

never heard about that before...or then its included in hotel prices. I have just paid the bill (which have always been round with no weird taxes) and thats about it. Or then there is no such thing for people coming from other EU countries

Last edited by Lifemocker on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:08 am

Lifemocker wrote:

never heard about that before...or then its included in hotel prices. I have just paid the bill (which have always been round with no weird taxes) and thats about it. Or then there is no such thing for people coming from other EU countries

This "thing" is for everyone with some exceptions. Even for locals.
Some exceptions are: kids under 7 years, disposable people, students sent by education institutions, etc...

And no, it's not just slovenian thing: http://www.etoa.org/policy/regulation-a ... rist-taxes

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:29 am

Rockster wrote:
Lifemocker wrote:

This "thing" is for everyone with some exceptions. Even for locals.
Some exceptions are: kids under 7 years, disposable people, students sent by education institutions, etc...

And no, it's not just slovenian thing: http://www.etoa.org/policy/regulation-a ... rist-taxes

but I also avoid star hotels 8-)

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]