View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
International traveller camping 

Hi all, I'm traveling from the US and taking a coach from Munich. Does the $135e ticket include all of the camping amenities or do I need to buy an upgrade? I will need all of the standard stuff: hot showers, phone charging, tent, etc. Do I need to buy the upgrade?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:59 am

The ticket gives you access to the campsite with toilets and cold showers but that is it. You need to bring your own tent or pay for the pre-pitched tents (http://metaldays.net/1001/rent-a-tent)

If you want hot showers you can pay a small fee or get the Real Marjan Upgrade (https://www.mhshop-online.com/Shop/Prod ... in-sotocje)

As for charging you either need to become friendly with some people with a generator or you use the kiosk which does charging for you at a cost (last year was 1euro per item charged)

Hope that helps

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:51 am

normal ticket is enough. you dont do anything with those extra things

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Also taking the coach from munich! See you there! ;) you can buy all those extra things at the campsite. Regarding the tent you could rent one, as i know it is unfortunately rather expensive. but there should be some information about that on the metaldays website

Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:16 am

there is a an info point that offers phone charging on the way to the stage. but u should probably bring ur charger just in case a friendly bar or a group with a generator will let u charge ur phone. warmm showers come with an extra charge and u should probably just buy a tent when u get here. i got mine for 10 bucks at a store called jysk :P(but i also have a car i usually keep my stuff in)

Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]