View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Real Marjan upgrade/add-on for 2017 

Hi! I just saw that for 2017 you are now offering complete packages with ticket + several "Real Marjan" bonuses. I got my ticket already at the Merch-Stand at MD2016, so I'm wondering if there will be also some offer for people like me to "upgrade" the same way as this year?

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:28 pm

But your (earliest bird) ticket already include those bonues. No need for "upgrade".

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:47 pm

What? I find that hard to believe, especially since this is stated nowhere on the ticket.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:58 pm

It was stated on official metaldays facebook page some week before festival started. I will try to find it for you.
It's not like other tickets are any different (apart from ticket number).

Update:
Quote:
Tradition, tradition, tradition,... MetalDays 2016 did not even start yet but we already have news for 2017 edition!!

Like in the past years, first pack of Earliest bird tickets for MetalDays 2017 will be available on sale on the MetalDays 2016 festival area, on our merch stand. The price for the Earliest bird ticket is 119€ (VAT included) and it will be limited to 3000 tickets only!

In year 2017 there will be some improvements in terms of tickets as well, for now, we can tell you that Earliest bird ticket for the price of 119€ includes : full week festival ticket with camping included, paycard deposit & system fee, unlimited mobile charging, festival info book & ear plugs, safe deposit, hot showers.

On 24th of July, when MetalDays 2016 starts, we will announce one headliner and 8 killer acts for MetalDays 2017!!
9 very good reasons to grab your Earliest bird ticket on time, because we expect them to be sold out!

https://www.facebook.com/MetalDaysFesti ... 2989818383

So see ya next year! :)

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:47 pm

I see... Thank you!
But now I'm even more confused, because for the 119€, I just got the bare ticket (plus a shirt). How will the box office guys next year know that Real Marjan is included? There's nothing about this visible anywhere on the ticket.
Hopefully Boban can explain :)

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:58 pm

It's pretty simple: every ticket include this. It doesn't matter when you buy ticket. Tickets for 2017 are a bit more expensive than 2016 tickets and that's by default included with every weekly 2017 metaldays ticket.

Last edited by Rockster on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Oooh, I just noticed... The 2017 Real Marjan is just an additional Early Arrival + Parking fee included, plus a Tshirt (which I got anyways).
Thanks for your support dude!

I hope 2017 will not exceed the capacities of the hot showers and stuff, if everyone is entitled to use them.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Naudiz wrote:

I hope 2017 will not exceed the capacities of the hot showers and stuff, if everyone is entitled to use them.

Actually that's my concern too. Even if they multiply hot shower capacity by x 5 or something like that it will be still several thousands people who will want to use it. I am wondering how they will solve this issue.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Early bird MetalDays 2017 festival ticket, that includes : full week festival ticket with camping included, paycard deposit & system fee, unlimited mobile charging, festival info book & ear plugs, safe deposit, hot showers.

RealMarjan Early bird package that includes : full week festival ticket with camping included, week parking, early arrival fee, paycard deposit & system fee, unlimited mobile charging, festival info book & ear plugs, safe deposit and hot showers.

T.H.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello guys!

I thought I'd take part of this thread to ask a few questions of mine about the Real Marjan package. :)

I actually would like to buy one but I have some trouble to determine the real added value. To my understanding, with the Real Marjan, you get the parking and the early arrival included (in addition, compare to the standard ticket). Is that all or is there some other perks you get on site?

Also, what happen if I'm driving my friends to the site with my real marjan package, I assume my parking fee is covered no matter what ticket my friends have, right?

If someone can help me make my mind, I'd be grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next