View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Silent hours 

I am really looking forward to see people being removed for talking too loud or having a song as a ringtone on their phone and getting called at night.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:23 pm

It's nothing like that and you know it :)

I like to party, but the older I am I also need some sleep. It's not like anyone will pursue you because of some little music, laugh and chat with friends ... at 4:00 am, but from the other side you may set up music volume for yourself and friends around you only, not the rest of your neighbourhood for full 24/7 hours.
People around you at MD are usually reasonable, they don't get mad, don't yell at you because they can't close an eye with your loud music near whole night even if that's annoying sometimes, but try to be reasonable also you.
(I don't mean you personally, but generally directed to those who play music at max vol all nights long).

I understand this "silent hours" rule as: don't be a dick.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Of course, not being a dick should be common sense. I just think this drastic silent-hours-rule is kind of funny and I am pretty sure that the problem-children still won't care. So I am really looking forward to the discussions between drunken kids (which usually is the case) and annoyed securities.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2