View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
The buying in market thing 

Last year i saw that there was that option for Hofer. As this year i'm coming back and i would like to know how it goes this year? What are the options? Didn't find any info about it yet or maybe i didn't look/search good enough.

Greetings! Ty!

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:46 am

Kataklysm Prototype wrote:
Last year i saw that there was that option for Hofer. As this year i'm coming back and i would like to know how it goes this year? What are the options? Didn't find any info about it yet or maybe i didn't look/search good enough.

Greetings! Ty!

hofer again

https://www.facebook.com/MetalDaysFestival

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:48 am
Profile WWW

Hofer is great!

Instagram @metaldays.festival.official

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:41 am

Yo thanks for the info. Really good news.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Hey guys,

you posted on Facebook some vague stuff about regulations to buying stuff at the local supermarkets except Hofer. As in 2014 with the Mercator tent, it sounds like it will be half ignored and still you have to become a smuggler if you buy some of your food somewhere else cause sometimes they make a fuzz at the gates.

"it is strictly forbidden to enter large quantities of food and supplies into the festival area, with exception of goods, bought at the official festival shop - Hofer. Small amounts of goods, purchased in other supermarket stores, an example is food for people with allergies or intolerances etc. is allowed"

So how will it be? Do people have to expect discussions with security when they come with, say, a backpack with 15€ worth of munchies from another supermarket for example?

Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 pm

This "strictly forbidden to enter UNSPECIFIC quantities of food..." sound really silly. So what if for some reason I buy grocery for lets say 3 days in some other local store?
It's not like someone will try to smuggle truck full of food to the camp site :roll:

And how do you plan to enforce this rule? With checking peoples bags and backpacks?

Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:29 pm

well that is a dumb rule. hofer for ex. doesn't stock my favorite flavour of Monster. or my favorite brand of wine. mercator has both. besides, how r u gonna tell if the Staropramen i m brniging in is from Mercator or from Hofer? and if Hofer doesn't hae Staropramen,(they had it last year) who the fuck r u to tell me to buy a different brand of beer :P.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Is it hofer this year again? :D That would be lovley...

Fri May 19, 2017 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]