View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Front row 

Have never been to Metaldays and just wanted to ask what time you should get to the stage if you wanna be front row for a headliner.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:41 pm

It's not that hard at all. Festival is in a global meaning still very small while there's more than enough of space around main stage. Plus there's a lot of mature audience (that's elegant word for us old lazy bastards) who prefer to watch bands from a little distance, or cruise from one stage to other, etc.
Wherever I wanted to see headlining band from first row, I just moved myself somewhere toward the first line or on a side when band before was playing. Absolutely no need to camp in front of main stage several hours upfront to see your favourite band from short distance.

It may be a bit trickier just in monday because of Marilyn Manson and one-day-visitors, but then again, a lot of us prefer to be in front of second stage (absu/batushka/venom package) that time, so we will see...

Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Thank you so much for your informative reply! I actually was asking cause of Marilyn Manson, but I guess I'll just see what happens. Don't feel like standing in front of the stage all day, so if front row happens it's nice...if it doesn't I'll at least have a good time exploring!

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]