View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Enhanced Running Order for 2016 (5 days on one sheet) 

blabber wrote:
I whish MetalDays would provide a proper API for accessing running order data. I am currently scraping the website in order to generate a native running order for my Sailfish OS device and that is rather tedious and the end times of the gigs are not displayed on the web site.

Naudiz, I guess you are processing the PDF running order? (sounds rather tedious too, but at least you have the end times of the gigs)

If anybody of the MetalDays crew reads this: please think about providing a json representation of the running order to faciliate programatic processing of the running order.

Yes, you are correct, I process the PDF now. I have created a semi-automatic process, where I can basically copy/paste the info and the necessary details are extracted. It's not perfect, but it's okay. 2012 and 2013 I used to do everything manually, that was a pain, lol :D

Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Final version is out - a few days earlier than expected, as I will take a few extra days of vacation in Austria 8-)
I hope there won't be any major changes during the next week. If yes... well bummer, lol.
Also check [url=out viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3274]MirCore's excellent work[/url] and choose whatever suits your personal needs best ;)
See y'all in Tolmin!

Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Today some last changes where announced. Some Bands on the Second Stage (before 18:00) changed places. And some Bands are starting five minutes earlier. The evening/night playing times did not change.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Bump.
I hope this will be ressurected for this year also. \m/

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:53 am
Profile WWW

Lord_Calidor wrote:
Bump.
I hope this will be ressurected for this year also. \m/

That's a real good question. This year, for the first time since 2012, I won't be able to attend, unfortunately :(
Since I made the RO primarily for myself and just shared it with you guys, it's unclear if I will find the time to assemble it. I will see what I can do though. ;)

Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:39 pm

It's not like you have much of a choice now. This became your mission! Tones of metalheads from all over the world well-being depend from your good work. Don't disappoint us!

btw. shame that you won't be able to attend it this year. Although I don't know you in person (or I maybe do - there's only 15k people each year) I hope that you will be there next year :) Untill then all the best!

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Like I said, I'll see what I can do. Major problem besides my limited time atm is, that my layout was designed for two stages and this year there are three. This will not fit on one page, so I probably would have to dump the newcomer stage, which might not seem fair to the newcomers :lol:

Ad yes, I'll most likely be there again in 2018 :)

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Naudiz dude wtf :|
I'm almost willing to finance your trip to MD this year*

*ofc if I had some spare money

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 pm
Profile WWW

Naudiz wrote:
Major problem besides my limited time atm is, that my layout was designed for two stages and this year there are three. This will not fit on one page, so I probably would have to dump the newcomer stage, which might not seem fair to the newcomers :lol:

Timeline is announced now.

It exist only for main stage and second stage.
/hint hint ;-)

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:38 am

The organisers of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest, SVT and the EBU, have revealed the running order for the Grand Final on Saturday.
goldenslot
GClub

Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8